Cloud Accounting Specialist
Accounting Complete – Hoover, AL
Are you a personable, hardworking, honest & loyal person that has an aptitude for figures. We will train you in bookkeeping, accounting & payrolls. These are the most important qualities that we are looking for in a candidate.
We are a growing CPA firm located in the Hoover/Pelham and Gadsden area. We’re offering a pleasant, supportive & professional working environment for the right candidate. This is a full time position that can offer flexible hours to accommodate family or other needs. For the right candidate, working from home is a plus. Our culture embraces today's technology allowing our staff to work remotely from any location in Alabama.
Our firm provides a complete package of services to the small business owners ranging from bookkeeping, accounting, financial statements, tax planning & preparation, payroll services and financial planning.
- Work closely with and develop relationships with our small business clients.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and adjusting journal entries.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and other reports.
- Prepare sales and use tax returns and related compliance filings.
- Manage technologies related to client online bookkeeping and processes.
- Work with QuickBooks Online and related Intuit apps to process and manage client bookkeeping.
- 2 years experience in bookkeeping & accounting preferred but not required.
- Honesty, excellent work ethic, people oriented and sunny personality.
- Ability to work from home preferred.
- Self-manage workload.
- Tech-savvy and aptitude with computers and software a must.
- General knowledge of sales taxes and payroll taxes and filings preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and MS Office helpful.
- Desire to work with a team, be a leader, and grow your professional skills.
We offer base pay commensurate with experience plus incentive pay based on work completed. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, retirement plan, and paid holidays & vacation. Additional benefits such as flexible scheduling, working remotely, paid continuing education, and a fun, happy work environment with people who care.
If you found that this ad reads a little different than others then you read it right. We are different, and we think different, a different approach in servicing our clients with excellence, and a different approach in caring for our work family. For the right person this could be a tremendous opportunity!